Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Birthday


I got this mixer for my birhtday, and I love it! A couple of days after my birthday Tyler's mom taught me how to make home made bread. I am so excited now that I can make it and I finally have a mixer! The week of my birthday I also had a couple of exciting events happen. I finally finished an associate degree. So I am proud of that. I know it isn't that big of a deal but it was a long process for me. And also that week Braydon and Bryce were finally offically potty trained. It seemed like it just happened at once. So we are very proud of them!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

A mixer is a great gift:) Homemade bread is the best!

Congrats on the degree... that IS a huge accomplishment, you should be totally proud of yourself!

Double congrats on getting the twins potty trained:) I'm sure it was a feat in itself!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday. I loved when I got my mixer for Mother's Day. It was so exciting. Congratulations on getting your degree. I know how difficult it is once you have babies to find the time to do it. That's awesome. Yay for the twins. It's so nice when it just clicks.

nadiaanne said...

That is cool! I love your hair!