Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome Bodie Ray Staples
















On August 9, 2010 (8-9-10) at 7:49 am Bodie Ray Staples was born into our family. It was a planned C-section. Everything went well except Bodie was having a little trouble breathing. he was born with some fluid in his lungs. So he spent 5 days in the NICU. It was hard to not have him be with me but I knew he would be okay, he only needed a little time. The day before he got out of the hospital my parents, one of my sisters, and one of my neices came for a week. It was great to have them here. It was such a huge help but I also just enjoyed them so much! We have really enjoyed having our new addition to our family. Braydon, Bryce, and Austin just can't get enough of him. They want to hold and hug and kiss him all the time. The are all such great big brothers! It has been a hard adjustment but since my family has been gone I have had tons of help from Tyler's mom. She has been such a huge help. On nights that Tyler isn't home she comes and helps me get the kids ready for bed. It is such a great help. We are adjusting and everything is going great!

No comments: