Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Boy!!

Once again it has been forever since I have posted. Time just seems to fly by here! We have been staying busy and having fun. Tyler has been working on a carrer change that he is really enjoying. We are getting ready for baby BOY number four. I sure thought this one was a girl. but we are excited to welcome another boy into our family in August. The boys are so excited. We are enjoying the few sunny days we have around here. We are anxiously waiting for the rain to go away and summer to arrive. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

Looking for Sea Life on the Beach
Bike Riding
Tree Climbing



Some Easter Fun.






4 comments:

Christine said...

Congratulations on Boy #4!!! I think if I went to four I'd be getting boys too... I told Tim the other day, I'm not sure what I'd do with a girl at this point- I'm totally in boy-mode!! LOL. We were very excited to hear that you are expecting.

Glad to hear Tyler is enjoying the change. What is he working on?

The boys are so grown up. I love the pictures and updates:)

Laurel said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you'll have four boys!!! Love the pics. Love the update. Good luck at this pregnancy progresses!

Anonymous said...

There might be only boy genes when it comes to that side of the Staples family! Boys are so fun, you know, girls are too, but drama. Just think of the drama you are avoiding. Congrats!

nadiaanne said...

I need to see Austin again, the boys haven't changed much, but MAN Austin is SO big! I miss you guys!