Thursday, August 20, 2009

Learning To Sew




While I was in Utah my sister Sonja taught me how to sew. She is one of those people that can do anything. If she just looks at something she can figure out how to do it. She is so crafty. And she is really good at sewing she had made a really cute bag right before I got there so when I saw it I wanted to learn how to make it. So she first taught me how to sew a blanket and then we went on to the bag. I mean I didn't know how to sew at all so I loved learning. I have now made a few more blankets. I know I still have a long way to go but I am pretty pround of myself.

2 comments:

nadiaanne said...

Aww.. this is so neat! I need to learn how to sew a little bit better! I want to start making things like quilts.

SFJ said...

Tanya I really like your blankets. I love the material with the butterflies. You did good. I guess Nadia needs to come visit me so I can teach her next.