Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kristie Came to Visit



My best friend Kristie came to visit this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. She was able to get a weekend by herself. So I tried to give her the grand tour of Seattle. We had some fun girl time. We saw some sites and did some shopping. It was a lot of fun. The picture is of us at the top of the space needle. And the other picture is what we returned to. When we got back to my car, it had been broken into. Somone had thrown a rock through the window. There was nothing for them to take so they got nothing. We just ended up having to repair a window. But we tried not to let it spoil our fun. We just switched cars and went back out. I am so glad that Kristie was able to come and visit. I had a great time.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Wow you have been busy. That stinks that your car got broken into. That's so good that they didn't get anything. I can't believe the boys are three. The other day we were watching videos we had taken and we came to see you and the boys right after they were born and they were so tiny.