Thursday, May 15, 2008







My sister Sonja came here the begining of April. We moved into a bigger place so she came to help us move. It was mostly work and not too much play. But we did get a chance to see the eat at the Space Needle. Since it was mostly work the boys and I flew down to Utah to have some fun with her and her family. Yep, I flew by myself with all three boys! It actually went pretty well. It was a lot of work but not too much to scare me away. I would do it again! We had a lot of there just haging out with family. We got to some some other people while we were there too. We got to visit my aunts and Tyler's Aunt. Mike and Kristie were also able to come and visit us. So we had a great time. Audrey, Meagen, and Nora, (the boy's cousins) were a huge help with the boys and the boys adore them. The boys also were able to play with a puppy. They loved the puppy. Now they love dogs! We need to get one! One of these days we will!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks like it was fun to fly! I don't know if I could do it. I think I have it pretty hard with just Sydney, but I'll think of you next time. Your boys are so cute. So what classes are you taking? What are you going to school for? Good luck.

Christine said...

Sounds like you had a great time catching up with everyone:) So I'm not too familiar with the space needle... did you have to walk up stairs to get to the top? Did you eat at the top?

The boys do look like they are loving the puppy! It also looks like you guys have beautiful weather right now... and everything is so green:)